Last updated – 5 April 2023
CRYPTO BANTER IS BUILDING THE WORLDS MOST CREDIBLE, 24/7/365 SOURCE OF STREAMING CRYPTO INFORMATION.
AS WE PURSUE OUR VISION WE REALIZE THAT WE NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE INDUSTRY AND THE OUR COMMUNITY AND AS SUCH, THOUGH NOT MANDATED BY ANY LAW WE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICS AND ARE AUDITED REGULARLY BY AN EXTERNAL AUDIT COMPANY:
Transparency and Credibility at all costs.
- Provide hosts and guests with a platform that encourages open, honest and transparent interactions.
- Always provide credible, researched, up-to-date information.
- Publish the research to back each call, highlighting any potential risks, holdings and conflicts.
- Conduct reasonable background checks on any guest that is invited on any of our shows.
- Never censor any guest or narrative – even if it doesn’t agree with our views (Unless the views risk our channel being de-platformed)
We are not for sale:
- Neither Crypto Banter nor any of its hosts or editors may accept any form of payment in cash, tokens or other for exposure on the any of our mediums. (Streams, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, Website etc)
- We NEVER do paid reviews, tweets, interviews, mentions, AMA’S or any other paid exposure. We expect the same from our guests.
- Any show sponsors must always be clearly disclosed and labelled. Our relationship and revenue model with the sponsors must be transparent.
- Sponsorship may not affect how we cover our sponsors on the show.
We don’t want your money!
- Everything we do at Crypto Banter is FREE.
- There are no paid groups, not in Telegram, Discord, Patreon or any other medium.
- Crypto Banter is not set up to accept any money for any of its community members. If you are being asked for money , it’s probably a scam.
We are Investors First:
The founders, hosts, editors and staff of Crypto Banter are investors FIRST and also run a free-to-air media channel. As investors we often participate in early stage rounds of funding and are often invested in the tokens that are discussed on the show.
Our shows are unscripted and in essence are “reality shows”. Our team spend their days researching trends, markets, tokens and projects and making trades accordingly. During our shows we endeavor to show our audience what we learnt and the actions we took or are taking. It is important to note that if our research is positive, we will often buy tokens before we mention them on the show.
We have also taken the following steps to reduce any potential conflicts of interest that may exist but viewers should note the potential conflict:
- Endeavor to disclose any holdings and conflicts on the shows.
- NEVER enter into any investment agreement that requires us to promote, advertise, mention a project on any of our mediums.
- No member of the Crypto Banter team may engage in any material selling activity on any token that is recommended as a “BUY” or , BUY any token that is recommended as a” SELL”, on any of our shows for at least 24 hours after it is mentioned.The following exclusions may be made:
- 1. Tokens that are listed on the top 100 tokens by market capitalization on coinmarketcap.com are excluded.
- 2. Stop Losses that are communicated and triggered.
- 3. In cases where a TAKE PROFIT zone is communicated to the community and the TAKE PROFIT ZONE is triggered by a movement in price.
- 4. Where there is reasonable evidence or suspicion of fraud, unethical or suspicious behaviour by the team or cases where the market or token experiences unusual or extreme volatility. (Examples similar to the LUNA De-pegging and FTX Insolvency/collapse) In these cases the team may request permission to sell but this must be approved in writing by the CEO BEFORE the sale begins. Such cases will be communicated within reasonable time to the community.
- 5. Since some of our shows are trading show hosted by short term traders , they may exit positions that are invalidated based on market movements. In these cases the community will be informed as soon as reasonable time.
- NEVER engage in any coordinated buying or selling activity.
- Be honest and transparent about the direction trades we are making on any token.
- Every member of the team will disclose and publish all their token holdings every 6 months on the disclosure section of our website.
We are audited regularly by a TOP 4 audit company and if you believe that we are not living up to these commitments, please feel free to report it to [email protected] You may remain anonymous.
All shows on the station are created for entertainment and education purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice.
All opinions expressed by the hosts, guests and callers should not be construed as financial advice.
Views expressed by guests and hosts do not reflect the views of the station.
Any communication on any platform by Crypto Banter or any of its employees, hosts or guests should never be construed as financial advice
Viewers are encouraged to do their own research before making any trades.
We take our code of ethics very seriously and have engaged @zachxbt to monitor our progress. If you feel we’re not living up to it and have hard evidence please mail Zachxbt directly at [email protected]